I believe in walking my talk!
Check the list of speaking engagements below. Maybe you'd like to join an upcoming event or watch one of the linked videos?
Or if you'd like me to speak at your event, I'd love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- October 5, 2017, For Empowering Women (FEW), Tokyo
"Make the Connection: Practical Networking Strategies that Work for You"
"Special Event Recap; Make the Connection: Practical Networking Strategies that Work for You"
- October 15, 2016, Thaisara Thai resturant talk event, Yokohama
"Communicating with Clarity and Confidence"
- September 16, 2016, Hiroko Manner No Heya (live chat by etiquette expert Hiroko Nishide), Tokyo
"Hiroko Manner No Heya"
- September 3, 2016, TEDxRoppongi, Yokohama
"Why Don't Japanese Women Ask Questions At Work?"
- June 23, 2016, Seminar and book signing at Sumida Hikifune Library, Tokyo
- June 7, 2016, The British Chamber of Commerce in Japan, Tokyo
"Small is Great IX (Entrepreneurs's Group): The Digital Nomad"
- May 21, 2016, Seminar and book signing at Kinokuniya, Tokyo
- April 13, 2016, Seminar and book signing at Marunouchi Maruzen Bookstore, Tokyo
- November 12, 2015, For Empowering Women (FEW), Tokyo
"Presentation Skills for Life – Secrets to Selling Yourself, Your Ideas and Your Business"
- November 10, 2015, Gunma Prefectural Women’s University, Gunma
"Working Women in Japan"